Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Guitar Rage

Every now and then a new game is brought into existence that is so amazingly fun that it becomes an instant classic. When Guitar Hero came out I laughed as people would click those colorful buttons to match the notes with their fingers. I laughed as some took it so seriously that they lost hours of their days to it's catchy music and bright lights. I laughed, but then I bought it.

Now since the half a year I've had this game I have never gotten sick of it, and to this day I pledge to finish "Through the Fire and Flames" by Dragonforce on the hardest difficulty so I can claim my rightful place as Uber-GuitarHero Nerd of Bayonne. I am beginning to worry that day may never come...



If you do not own this game, buy it now. If you claim you are not hooked on it after playing, this does NOT make you cool. Conform dammit! You do not get points for being different on this one.

No comments: